Wednesday 5 August 2015

Stamp Ink Paper #8 - Shaker Cards



Hello Again!

Today I wanted to create a shaker card and this is my first attempt at creating these. I love how they turned out and thought it was perfect for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge card makers choice.
Why not head on over and check out the Designs great creations.


This one is my third attempt and the one I am going to enter into the challenge using the Age Awareness stamp set with Hello You thinlits.



2nd attempt is using the Hexagon Hives thinlits,  Papillon Potpourri stamp set. Sentiment is from Petite Pairs.


1st attempt using Watercolor Wings




Thanks for visiting my blog

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in at Stamp, Ink, Paper!! I must admit I have never made a shaker card..... I really need to try one, yours are SO cute!! This may be the push I need to make one!! :) I love that they are all so different!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa.
      I have been going to try one for ages but have never got around to it, and with your challenge I thought I would have a go. Thank you for having these challenges.
      Angela

      Delete
  2. Angela, I love your super cute shaker cards! I'm semi-addicted to them lately! :) Thanks so much for joining us at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, those are all so pretty. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamp Ink Paper this week. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shake, Shake, Shake...skake your booty. Ah, the memories you brought back in your shaker card...many Summers in my childhood skating (lol). Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.