Thursday 6 August 2015

CMCC#83 Me=Grateful

Hello Again!

Today I am really excited to create a couple of cards for the Color Me Creative Challenge as they using my favourite color Wisteria Wonder. Why not head on over to their blog and check out the designers awesome cards.



This is such a beautiful soft color and looks perfect against the Whisper White.
On this card I have stamped the scroll from the Everything Eleanor stamp set onto back ground. Sentiment is from the Me=Grateful stamp set and stamped in Memento Black.
Hexagons are stamped from the stamp set Six Sided Sampler and punched using the matching Hexagon Punch.





Here I have stamped the Butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set randomly on to a piece of Vellum. Then I turned the piece over and stamped the sentiment from the set Happy Birthday Everyone in Stazon Black, layer onto a piece of White card stock then added a backing piece of Wisteria Wonder.


I hope you like these cards


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    Your card is completely in balance, the swirls are the perfect background for the hexagons. What a good idea to stamp on the back of the vellum. Thanks for sharing it and thanks for joining us at Colour Me...!
    Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Antonia,
    Thank you for your kind words and also for this challenge, I love Wisteria Wonder
    Cheers Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful cards but I really love the softness of your butterfly one and a technique that I will be trying soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! thanks for joining us at CMCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the hexagon card - the swirly-ness an the strong shapes work well together. And the layout is perfectly CAS...my favourite style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks great.. thanks for joining us at CMCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.