Sunday 2 August 2015

Just Add Ink #273 - Guy Greetings


Well hello again!

Today I wanted to make a card using the colours for the Just Add Ink Challenge


Why not head on over to their blog and check out the Designers awesome creations

I decided I wanted to make a man's card which can be quite difficult sometimes.
On this card I have used the Guy Greetings stamp set, listed below will be a full list of products used.
This is an Upright Z Fold



Measurements for base: 11 inch x 4 1/4 inch, with the 11"running at the top of your score board score at 5 1/2. Turn cardstock over and align the 11" at the top at the 1/4" mark an score at 3"


Back piece measurements:
One 5 1/4 x 4" Crumb Cake C/S
One 5" x 3 3/4" DSP

Front piece measurements:
One 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" Bermuda Bay C/S
One 4 1/4" x 3" Smoky Slate C/S
One 4" x 2 3/4" Whisper White C/S
Adhere the Bermuda Bay piece to the lower fold with Fast Fuse
Once you have stamped images onto your piece of Whisper White adhere to piece of Smoky Slate. Then using dimensionals adhere to the piece of Bermuda Bay so as to leave a gap to allow for the circle to go between the pieces.


Punch 2 pieces of Blackberry Bliss C/S using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and adhere together using Tombow. This will make it a little stronger. Attach at the very top of the backing piece with a Brad or Eyelet.
Stamp your sentiment onto Vellum an adhere around the lower part of Z fold.


I hope you like this card

Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

  1. This is indeed a Wow card Angela! I'm so in awe that you made a male card and the Upright Z fold is fantastic! I love the way your background diagonal stripes compliment your horizontal hats and the fantastic greeting brings it all together ! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jan, I had so much fun making this card

      Delete
  2. Great card, Angela! I particularly like the repeated stamping of the hats in Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate. Great use of our challenge colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine. I loved the colour combination this week

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Angela, love the Z fold and the colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card shape and I would never have thought to use these colours for a masculine card. Awesome design and fantastic use of the challenge colours. So very glad you joined us at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fun folds and this is great Angela and works beautifully with that stamp set and the Just Add Ink colours. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink, Angela. ou've used the challenge colours brilliantly & I always love a fancy fold too. very clever.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.