Thursday 24 December 2015

Occasions 2016 Picture Perfect - Timeless Textures

Hello!

Well it is Christmas Eve and this is my last card for a few days. 
I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope you have an awesome New Year.


On this card I have used the Picture Perfect & Timeless Textures stamp sets.
I have also done a colour combination chart for the gorgeous flower in the Picture Perfect set.

I think Timeless Textures is going to be one of my favourite set's
I have used Basic Black Archival, Basic Grey Archival & Smoky Slate on Whisper White. Also stamped one flower onto vellum and heat embossed in clear





I love how the flower looks 3D




Colour Combinations



Thanks for visiting my blog

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful card - love the black and cream theme. Thanks for the color chart to get beautiful roses! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant! Thanks for sharing the use of colors for the roses. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas - thank you for sharing! Any chance of getting a list or download of the color combos for the flowers? It's too small to read on my end, even after clicking on the picture and making it larger.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,
      Thank you for the comment. If you contact me via email I can send a copy to you.
      Thanks Angela

      Delete
  4. What brand inks are used for the color combos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What brand inks are used for the color combos?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.