Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sleigh Ride

Hi Again!

Oh My Gosh!!!!
You really HAVE to get these beautiful edgelits "Sleigh Ride"
There really is not much else I can say but they can add stunning effects to your Christmas cards. There are three edgelits in pack, 1 x Houses, 1 x Trees & 1 x Santa & Sleigh

On this card I have added versamark to the new Gently Falling TIEF then laid cardstock down and gently rubbed. Clear embossed then sponged using Marina Mist, Pacific Point & Night Of Navy to the backing piece. Cut your edgelits then layer to main card piece. I have cut tiny pieces of So Saffron cardstock to adhere behind windows in the houses.
Sentiment is from the stamp set Jingle All The Way




 I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.