Tuesday 4 August 2015

Market Fresh

Hi All!

Well I can see it is going to be a nice lazy Tuesday morning and I thought I would do a quick post before I put a load of washing on (lucky for me this is the only housework I have to do today yippee). 
I wanted to use the Market Fresh stamp set and I totally love this little bunch of grapes. 
I have coloured using the Chameleon Pens again as we no longer have the Blendabilities available so these were a great alternative for blending as I am not real good at water colouring yet. 
I know they say practice makes perfect and I will master the technique one day.

Here is my card for today, I hope you like it.





Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.