Monday 24 August 2015

Just Add Ink #276 - By The Tide

Hi Again!

Well it is a beautiful drizzly day here, it poured rain this morning and is now just a light steady shower. We are in a real need for it out in our area.

Now onto today's card and it is for the Just Add Ink Challenge.

The challenge this week is for male cards so I have used By The Tide stamp set and is perfect timing for Father's Day.





Full list of products used will be below.
I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant Fathers Day card Angela! I love your background stamping - the mix of sea images and script are so beautifully balanced and the circles highlighting your main ones give a fabulous effect. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Fathers Day card Angela. Your collage stamping in the background is such a lovely effect. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of colour, and placement of stamped images, Angela; this is a stunning card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love your use of the stamp set. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.