Friday 21 August 2015

Lighthearted Leaves - SIP#10

Hi Again!

Today I wanted to play along with the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #10 why not head on over and check out the designers awesome creations.

This is the inspiration board used


This pictured inspired me to create a card using Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray & Silver Embossing. Also with these colours I thought was perfect for creating a Christmas card with the stamp set Lighthearted Leaves and will be available for you to purchase from the new Holiday Catalogue on the 1st September 2015.




I have heat embossed the 2 leaves in Silver and shaded in using the Stampin' Up! markers in matching colours, then die cut with the Leaflets Framelits.
Cherry Cobbler panel is embossed with the Woodlands TIEF and adhered to a piece of Basic Gray cardstock.
Sentiment is heat embossed in Cherry Cobbler on Crumb Cake cardstock and layered on to an A5 Cherry Cobbler cardstock.



Thanks for visiting my blog

4 comments:

  1. Those leaves are gorgeous!! I just received my pre-order of that set and you've inspired me to get it out and start stamping! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela your leaves are stunning! This stamp set was on my maybe list but you've bumped it up a notch for me. Such gorgeous coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at SIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, I can't say enough about your beautiful card. So goregous colors together. Reminds me of church color glass. Thank you for joining us last week at Stamp Ink Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card Angela! What a great idea to use the silver embossing. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.