Friday 5 February 2016

Sky Is The Limit - Saleabration 2016

Hi Again!

Made this card last night and am loving how it turned out.
The card I featured yesterday on my blog I used the brayer to colour, this one have used sponges.




Starting just below the centre of the Whisper White card stock sponge a little So Saffron ink across the piece, then add a half circle mask punched from the 1 3/4 punch. Then use Blushing Bride to colour around the mask. On the outer edges use Perfect Plum.
Starting from the top sponge using Marina Mist to just the edge of the previously coloured spot. Then at the top sponge lightly with Night of Navy. Repeat this on the bottom section.
Make a mask for the mountains by tearing a piece of copy paper, then using both pieces place above and below where you want to place your mountain.
Sponges using Early Espresso, then at the very top of the mountain use a little of Craft Black Archival ink.
Remove all masks. Place a straight edge piece of copy paper over the top covering the mountains and sun. Using Daffodil Delight sponge a shadow of the sun.

Stamp your sentiment and the plane from the Sky Is The Limit stamp set from the Saleabration Catalogue in Basic Black Archival Ink.
On a piece of acetate stamp plane with black ink then gently place on bottom section to transfer image by gently rubbing.
For the white shadowing of the sun I used the Chalk Marker.

I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog



Product List

40 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your work
    I signed up to follow by email.glad I saw you on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth. LOL now you won't miss a blog post

      Delete
  2. Great card Angela - love the sponging and shadowing technique

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly raising the bar on cards made with this stamp set. Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card Angela, just love the color scheme with the brayer. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G amount of absolute gorgeous detail to make a spectacular scene. This should be framed for home decor!! Have you posted it in Stampin' Connection? You should! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you so much for your lovely comment Katy

      Delete
  6. That is one positively gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing all the details, too. I must try to make one, and can only hope it turns out as lovely as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Yes try to create one I would love to see once done :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a fabulous card! I love the sponging for all of the background. Your description of how you made this was awesome. I was able to CASE it quite acceptably!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much my brother flies model airplanes and enjoys the plane cards I do for him: so now have the new stamp you used and love your card thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josephina. It is hard to come up with cars for the males in our lives but this plane is perfect for all occasions.

      Delete
  9. Love this card. Great for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ina, I totally agree and with this stamp set I am sure to be using it again and again

      Delete
  10. Breathtaking card. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing your ideas with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Looks like the plane could fly right off the card. Wow what more can I say.............

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this today on Pinterest, just wanted to stop by and tell you that it's stunning. And a special treat that you've shared instructions - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much KatheD for your lovely comment

      Delete
  13. I saw this today on Pinterest, just wanted to stop by and tell you that it's stunning. And a special treat that you've shared instructions - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for sharing your beautiful card and instructions. I can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card. Wish you had a video.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love you're card :) I'll try to case this card. Thank you for giving such clear instructions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.