Sunday 20 December 2015

Crazy Crafters & Pootles Blog Hop - Occasions Catalogue Sneak Peek!




Welcome to the Crazy Crafters / Pootlers Blog Hop for December. 
This month we are excited to show off our "2016 Occasions / Saleabration Sneak Peeks". We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Angela Lorenz or may have come from the person previous to me Sam Hammond Donald.  
Be sure to click on the next button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop.
This month we have very exciting news that we have the famous Pootles - Sam Donald and her lovely team playing along with us! All the way from the UK. 
We are thrilled that they said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month as Sam is VERY talented and has a following all around the world. 

Thanks Sam and her team. x

Our Theme is "One"- Sam set a challenge for us to only use One ink, One cardstock, One DSP, One Thinlit, One stamp set to show you that with a limited amount of product you can design amazing things. It also keeps things simple which is what you need when you have lot's of products to choose from.

Here is my creation



I have used the Number Of Years Stamp set, Large Numbers Framelits and Birthday Bouquet DSP. My one colour is Crumb Cake


Thanks again for joining me today, if you like what you see on my blog please feel free to subscribe to receive my blog updates via email. 
Also make sure you hop all the way around as there are some awesome projects that you will really be inspired by and it will help you with your wish list.

Thanks for visiting my blog




  


Full Blog Line Up

38 comments:

  1. I just love the Numbers framelits you have used Angela I can see I will have to get this one for sure. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely as always Angela. These number framelits are on my list for Jan 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose, I can see myself using these dies alot

      Delete
  3. I love the Numbers, so glad we can make things with "Numbers". And the colour combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddy, and welcome to your first Blog Hop xoxo

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous as always Angela.....beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I love your card. Just gorgeous. I have had a little play with this stamp set and I love what you've done on the DSP, I wouldn't have thought of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Angela! Love the layers to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so I wasn't sure about the numbers, now I am! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank You Sam, Yes I can see I am going to be using these alot more

      Delete
  8. Everything you do is gorgeous - this is no exception! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect style for a 50th, you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow angela, what a beautiful card. Love the numbers with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another example of your amazing talent! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card just amazing Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so in LOVE with your card Angela! It's a stunner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just adore this Angela - the colours combo is amazing, as usual, your design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project Angela. can't wait to get my hands on the numbers now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.