Sunday 6 December 2015

Sneak Peak Occasions 2016 - Love You Sew

This Hostess set from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue is just too cute!

When I seen it at Onstage I knew I wanted to make a quilted card. This is the first time I have done so much sewing on anything lol.

To create the quilt I have punched random colours using the 1 inch Punch and adhered all together on a piece of Whisper White c/s, then trimmed to neaten up. Using the zig zag function on my handy little sewing machine, sewn all the connecting lines. 
Adhered this piece to a Pink Pirouette c/s and sewed around the outer edge.

Stamp and cut out the sentiment, scissors and spool, place around the card front.





I love how this card turned out!

There are some cute saying in this must have set.



How would you like $235 worth of product for only $169??

Contact me to find out more


Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.