Wednesday 16 December 2015

Occasions 2016 Sneak Peak - Rose Wonder

Hello Again!

I am so happy to have had time today to play with the Rose Wonder stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue, which you will be able to purchase from on the 5th January - Are you getting excited??

Well I have to say you MUST put this one on your wish list also.
I do love how this turned out and I can say it looks better in real life.






I have used the Stampin Write Markers to colour this gorgeous flower.
Below you will also find a video tutorial on how I achieved the colour I wanted using these markers,
Wild Wasabi, Always Artichoke & Mossy Meadow on leaves
Real Red & Cherry Cobbler on flower.
 Video request was made after I posted this pic on our team facebook page - thanks ladies ;)







Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I missed this set on my preorder. What was I thinking?? It's now on my "must have" short list. Thanks for the video! Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tut Angela. Looks like my Stampin' Write markers are going to get a workout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.