Tuesday 29 December 2015

Occasions 2016 - Birthday Blooms - Birthday Bouquet

Well sadly Christmas is over but we had lots of fun with our children and grand children. I adore Christmas here as it is very warm and we get to sit outside on the patio with kidlets running through the sprinkler having fun. 

Alas everyone has gone home and we are left alone again so no better time than now to get back into the craft room.

Today I wanted to try out the new Wink Of Stella Glitter pen's.
Was not sure how I was going to use these so I pulled out the Birthday Bouquet DSP and started to outline the flowers and leaves with the Gold pen.
It turned out better than I thought so I added it to a card. (It looks so much better in real life)
Pens are available in Gold or Clear from the 5th January



Not sure if you can see it properly here, left is plain & on the right I have outlined with the Wink of Stella




Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.