Thursday 3 December 2015

Hydrangea Garden

Well Hello!!!!
I was asked by the lovely Leanne Winter to be one of her Design Team Members for her site Creating Images and to say I was more than a little excited to accept is an understatement. 
Be sure to go to her website and check out some awesome crafting supplies and watch out for Leanne's specials.




On this card I am showcasing the gorgeous Hydrangea Garden stamp set which has a matching die.
I have coloured using Stampin'Up's Marina Mist and Mossy Meadow with Aqua Painters. Extra flowers have been fussy cut and layered onto image to create a 3D effect using Dimentionals









You can also check out Creating Images on Facebook


Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.