Tuesday 22 December 2015

Balloon Celebration - Occasions 2016 Thank You

G'day!

I am well and truly CELEBRATING today as I have reached 100,000 visitors to my blog!
 I want to say Thanks to each and every one of you that has visited and subscribed to my page, if it wasn't for you guys I would not have achieved this. 

In saying this I have made a couple of cards and I will blog in two post's to say a special Thank You!

This shaker card is also my entry for the Global Design Project challenge.



First card is a shaker card using the Balloon Celebrations stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue that will be available to you from the 5th January.
Sentiment is from the Another Thank You stamp set.









Thanks for visiting my blog

10 comments:

  1. I love shakers card Angela, so I am super happy you choose to do one too! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us every week, it is appreciated! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs in 2016. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love those balloons?! I used them this week too. Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I have a bit of a weak spot for shaker cards and this is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along this week to the Global Design Project Angela and sharing yet another stunner! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - What a soft and sweet shaker card! Your balloons are beautiful and pair so perfectly with this paper. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge for the Global Design Project - glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, this is a super fun shaker card and great use of Bibi's inspiration card! Thanks for playing along with us at Global Design Project this week and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Angela! I love the shaker element as well as the marbled paper tribute to Bibi's watercoloured original. Congratulations on your achievement! Thanks so much for joining the Global Design Team this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.