Monday 14 December 2015

Occasions 2016 Sneak Peak - A Nice Cuppa

Hi Again!

OK time for for to sit back relax with A Nice Cuppa! 
Well that is exactly what I did after making this card using yet another new set "A Nice Cuppa" from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue. 
Used also are the coordinating Have A Cuppa Designer Series Paper stack and Embellishments, you are going to love this suite.




To stamp this I have used the "Thumping" technique, this is where you ink stamp with a light colour then using your markers just lightly tapping onto stamp randomly with darker tones. Once you have done this "Huff" (breath on stamp to re-activate ink) then stamp.
Colours I have used are Wisteria Wonder as base then Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay markers.





Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this! I saw it on Pinterest and I had to find out how you did this. I've never seen this technique before, and it's easier than I thought. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. Yes you have to try that technique it is fun

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.