Saturday 15 August 2015

Hearth & Home - Aussie Christmas Scene

Hi Again!

Not long now till you guys can order the new products from the Holiday catalogue out on the 1st September! I can't wait for this to happen for you as your gonna LOVE the Christmas items.

Today I got to play with the Hearth & Home Thinlits, I started out with a single frame window but was not happy and wanted to take up more room on the front of the card. Hence a double window which was easy to do.
Cut 2 frames and join together on the middle seam.

In Australia Christmas is quite warm (hot really) so I wanted a scene to reflect this by using the Happy Scenes stamp set.




I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.