Wednesday 13 May 2015

Layered Letters Alphabet

Hi all!
Well I played with the Layered Letters Alphabet stamp set and I so love that you can stamp circles or rectangles behind the letters.
Oh Oh Oh and Guess What???
Discovered today that you can easily change the colour of the neutrals Designer Series Papers (haven't got the other collections yet to try). In the stack each page has flowers, dots, stripes and wording, and with a brayer just run over 
and you can change the colour of the white parts.

On this card I have brayered over using Melon Mambo on a piece of Chocolate Chip Collection DSP. Then stamped HELLO in Chocolate chip, back ground dots are done in Melon Mambo & Pink Pirouette.

I hope you like this card.





Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! I tried the brayering in Wisteria Wonder and it was really pretty, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.