Thursday 21 May 2015

2015/2017 In-Colors

Hi All!

Wow!! The new In-Colors are really nice, my favourite so far is Tip Top Taupe then Mint Macaron. Still getting used to the other three Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush & Delightful Dijon. 
On these cards I have used Butterfly Basics, Petite Pairs stamp sets. Dotted Lace Ribbon in the new In-Colors and matching card stock used also.

To create the shadow effect stamp in Craft White let dry, then stamp using a stamp-a-ma-jig to line up just off to the right of the image in coordinating color of card stock you will be using. 

I hope you like these cards.





Tip Top Taupe



Mint Macaron




Delightful Dijon




Watermelon Wonder



Cucumber Crush




 Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow





2 comments:

  1. I really love your card samples of the new in colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your card samples of the new in colors. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.