Friday 15 May 2015

Friendly Wishes

Hi Again!

Well it's day 4 of having some of the new products and I haven't stopped playing with them it's just too much fun, I soooooooo can't wait to order more!

This morning I have used Friendly Wishes again (I love this set).
Also getting to re-colour the Neutrals Collection DSP is becoming a favourite of mine.



On this card I re-coloured using Mint Macaron then stamped Something Lacy in Black Memento onto the Smoky Slate Neutrals Colour collection script.


On this card I also re-coloured but with Melon Mambo and stamped same image as in first card onto the Smoky Slate Neutrals Colour collection script.



To do this technique use a Brayer to re-colour the DSP

I hope you like these cards!

Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.