Thursday 14 May 2015

Friendly Wishes

Hi again all!!!

I love getting to play with new products and if I haven't said it enough before I will say it again "I Can't Wait for June 2nd" when the catalogue goes live so I can get more goodies.

Today I am using the "Friendly Wishes" stamp set, stamping directly onto the Neutrals Collection DSP. I highlighted in previous post that you can change the colour of this DSP, today I coloured two pieces - one is the new Watermelon Wonder - one in Mint Macaron then punched using the new Banner Triangle Punch.

I love how when the sentiment was stamped onto the paper that part of the image fades under the stripe.






















I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.