Tuesday 7 June 2016

Floral Phrases - Detailed Floral Thinlits


YAY I am back in the craft room finally!!!!
Received my Big Brown Box yesterday filled with lots of goodies from the new annual catalogue. I have to say Oh My Gosh, you seriously have to get some of the fantastic new products available.

Today the first item I wanted to play with was the Floral Phrases stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits.
On this card I cut out the top and bottom using the thinlits in Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Add your sentiment before adding a piece of Whisper White and Basic Black behind using the Fine Tip Glue. 


This one using Dapper Denim over Flirty Flamingo 


This one using Emerald Envy over Whisper White



The measurement for the card front is 4 inch x 5 5/8. Place dies at top and bottom, run through bigshot. Then using the Die Brush and mat gently remove cut pieces.


On this card I created a little different. See photo's below.
















I love how all these cards turned out and am sure the stamp set and thinlits will be my favourite in collection.

Thanks for visiting my blog







Product List

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my hands on this! It wasn't in my first order - which was big enough - but it will be in my next one for sure. Can't wait for my customers to see how beautiful this is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful! Thank you for sharing how you made them. You're inspiring me to get this die set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful! Thank you for sharing how you made them. You're inspiring me to get this die set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.