Thursday 9 June 2016

Fairy Celebration

Can't believe I am back in the craft room again! 
I have been so busy with Tafe updating my certificates for the salon it feels like forever since I crafted. This morning I had to have a play with the Fairy Celebration stamp set. I love anything with fairies and butterflies so this set was on the top of my wish list.



First I stamped both fairy images onto a piece of copy paper and cut out to use as a mask. Then I coloured the background on a piece of Whisper White using the SU sponges in So Saffron for the sky and Old Olive for the ground.
Remove mask an stamp your images and then coloured with Stampin Write Markers. I love how this turned out and hope you do also.


Thanks for visiting my blog



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.