Sunday 26 June 2016

Crazy Crafters June Blog Hop - Guest Stamper France Martin



Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our 
Special Guest stamper France Martin

This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by France.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Angela Lorenz or may have come from the person previous to me.

Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

We are thrilled that France said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month.

This is France's creation I have cased.



This is my creation using Country Livin' stamp set.
Sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases set.


Stamp your truck where you would like in Basic Black Archival ink on your card front.
Then take a scrap piece of paper the same size of your card front, then cut a circle in the same spot where you stamped your image. 
I have then stamped the truck onto a scrap piece then cut out to place over the top of your image on your card front (this way we can sponge background but not the truck). Colour inside the circle using sponges.
Once you are happy with the sponged background remove mask and you are ready to colour the truck.

Thank you for taking the time to pop by to check out my card, and be sure to check out all the ladies creations in the hop and show then some blog love by leaving a comment.



Thanks for visiting my blog







Product List

45 comments:

  1. Great Card and Coloring Angela. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do this technique so very well Angela,. one I have yet to get down pat. Love the card and how all is in colour within the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how only half the image is coloured Angela. Very clever! Beautiful card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how I love your take now I will case you thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Angela. It's got lots of technical aspects and the result is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sponging technique Angela, you are a master at this! So clever, stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Angela. The masking and sponge blended background is just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card really pops! I love how you've only coloured in half the truck, it looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh stunning!!! Great work Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! love this! So a great way to spotlight. Thanks for sharing Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. I like the technique and also the color that you use. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Ang....and once again you have excelled with the sponging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome spotlight Angela. Always love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Angela. I really want to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this card Angela. The ute is so cool (I must get that lol)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your idea on this card! Will have to give it a go. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea! I love that you did not keep all the art inside the circle. Thinking outside the box (or circle) wa a great coo. Good on you for taking it to the nxt level. Thank you for sharing your art and talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.