Wednesday 17 February 2016

Beautiful Ride - Occasions 2016

Yesterday I finally got back into the craft room and wanted to play with water coloring. I have become a little addicted to sponging and watercolor, the later I have yet to perfect. 
And this is how this project ended up being cut down in size a little. Oooops.

I am still happy with how this card turned out though.




People recommend to use Watercolor Paper but I just don't like the texture of it. I have used Whisper White cardstock on this front panel.
First I started at the top using Marina Mist Ink and worked down to half way using less color. Next I worked from bottom up using Sahara Sand Ink going softer towards middle to meet the Marina Mist.
Then using Kraft White Ink Refill mix a fair bit of water added to a couple of drops of the white - the Kraft White is a bit thicker ink than the normal SU colours. Lightly swish strokes across whole top half own to meet the Sahara Sand edge. Let dry and see what it looks like, then if not happy you can add more white.
Grass can be created using the SU Markers in your choice of colours. Use a flicking motion from bottom edge up.
Stamp your Surfboard and Couple images, colour and fussy cut to adhere to front of panel.

Back ground stamp is Watercolor Wash.


Thanks for visiting my blog




Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.