Tuesday 10 November 2015

Delicate Ornaments

Hello Again!

We have a gorgeous morning here. I think summer is finally with us yay!
Today I have used the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits to create this shaker card.




Cut the ornament out of a piece of Silver Glimmer paper. Place a window sheet behind on the back of the cut out. Place pieces of cut dimentionals all around the edge on the back to create the start of the shaker card.




In the void I have placed a few of the Assorted Metallic Sequins. Then sealed with a piece of the decorative vellum from the Winter Wonderland paper stack.
Add to a Whisper White backing piece with dimentionals then layered onto Basic Black card base.




I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.