Thursday 26 November 2015

Addicted to CAS - For The New Two

Hello again! 

I am back this morning playing along with the Addicted To CAS Challenge
I am also throwing my hat in the ring and applying to be a Design Team Member - scary hey, as the saying goes "You've gotta be in it to win it"


It is their 3rd birthday and this is the challenge



For this card I have used For The New Two stamp set. I stamped the sentiment onto a small piece of Whisper White and added a touch of colour to make the flowers pop just a little using the Chameleon One Pen Blends (if you ever have a chance to try these markers out they are awesome).
Taking another piece of White c/s to matt the front of card, cut out an oval No:2 from the Ovals Collection Framelits. 
There are 7 in the set and I count from smallest to largest

Place your stamped image onto a backing piece of Basic Black with Fast Fuse adhesive. Using dimensionals layer all pieces together to add dimension.



Inside of card








Thanks for visiting my blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. CAS perfect, a fab design and super elegant
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in our birthday challenge at ATCAS.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.