Saturday 31 January 2015

Occasions catalogue 2015 - Time To Celebrate

We should celebrate every day for the things that make us very happy!
While my hubby is recuperating in hospital,  thought I would make a card with the 
"Time To Celebrate" Hostess stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue.

I wanted a couple of the balloons to carry this one away, so I stamped and fussy cut 3 images (no not really my gorgeous Brother Scan & Cut machine did it for me lol). 
I completely cut off 2 of the baskets and lines, with the third one I left alone.
Coloured with Blendabilities so each one matched.
Then I sponged a piece of the Irresistibly Yours DSP (that you can get for FREE when you spend $90) with Soft Sky. 
Now when I laid down the balloon image I notice the inside parts where white so I used the Aqua Painters to shade in with Soft Sky to match the base.




To stamp the tag I first stamped the outline from the "One Tag Fits All" stamp set, then if you are using rubber stamps you will notice a cutout rubber piece held within, use that to stamp in a light colour.

I hope you like this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.