Monday 22 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Love Is Kindness

 I can't get enough of all the new products in the Occasions catalogue.
This stamp is "Love is Kindness" simply gorgeous.

I know it's 5 months away but it's never too soon to think about Mother's Day cards or for Birthdays. 
Used on all cards to colour is the amazing Blendabilities, which you can get any one of the nine colours available for FREE when you purchase $90 worth of products from the Annual or Occasions catalogue from the 6th January 2015











I hope you like these creations

Want a copy of the NEW Occasions & Saleabration catalogues for FREE? Click here -
http://eepurl.com/-S5ZP



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely cards you have on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela ! I love this card . Can you please tell me what the fold is called ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.