Thursday 18 December 2014

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Celebrate Today

Today I am having sooo much fun playing with the new "Celebrate Today" & "Balloon Framelits" from the Occasions catalogue.
You gotta love how everything Stampin' Up! release coordinates together.

Here I have used the stamp set, dies and also the new DSP Birthday Bash to create 2 quick cards and the awesome Mini Treat Bag - Thinlit also available - to all match







Want a copy of the NEW Occasions & Saleabration catalogues for FREE? Click here -
http://eepurl.com/-S5ZP



How long is your wish list?? Want to earn lot's of FREE products!!!
Why not book an online Party with me in January

 Online Party Registration



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.