Wednesday 13 August 2014

From My Heart

I was in the mood to make a nice soft card this evening, and also wanted to make some tiny flowers which I find very relaxing. 
I chose Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake which go together perfectly. 
Sponge colour over a paper doily then I spritz it with shimmer white. 
Emboss a piece of Blushing Bride card stock with the Lovely Lace folder. 
Stamp your sentiment on a piece of each colour card stock, trim the "enjoying" down to a rectangle to adhere on top of other piece.




To cut down the sentiment, place the second largest oval die as close as possible to the outside edges on both top and bottom




Assemble card as you wish!


Thanks for visiting my blog



Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.