Tuesday 19 August 2014

Corner Garden

WOW!

Corner Garden meets Blendabilities!
I am so excited as to how this turned out - my only wish now is MORE colours!!!!
Loving the Night of Navy Blendabilities, they just make the flowers pop.
When colouring with the Cherry Cobbler blendies add a bit of medium Daffodil Delight to the ends of flowers to change up the colour.

I hope you like this card as much as I do




Awesome News!!!
 

Short & Sweet Offer!!
22nd August - 29th August get $255 in your starter kit when you join as a demonstrator and pay only $169. Is your wish list more than $169 this may be the perfect opportunity!!
That's $86 in free product PLUS $12 in free postage!!
Tempting isn't it?? 
No selling, No parties, No workshops. Just buy items for your own stash.
No lock in dates and no penalties for dropping out. Its up to you how often you order. Plus enjoy a
 20% discount on your orders..
Any questions please contact me? Or click on link to join now!!



 Join Now
 Remember this offer is for one week only!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.