Sunday 11 September 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with guest stamper Sarah Berry


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with our 
Special Guest stamper Sarah Berry

This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Sarah.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Angela Lorenz or may have come from the person previous to me.

Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

We are thrilled that Sarah said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month.

This is Sarah's creation I have cased :) 





I picked this project of Sarah's as I love masking and her's was so nicely done. On my creation I have used the new Paisley's & Posies stamp set from the Holiday catalogue which has become a favourite of mine.




A full list of products will be at the end of this post



Thank you for taking the time to pop by to check out my card, and be sure to check out all the ladies creations in the hop and show then some blog love by leaving a comment.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog






Product List

17 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this Card Angela.....am definitely ordering this stamp set next....love the colours and the layout idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing use of this stamp set! Your colour choice is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this stamp set is a favorite Angela. Gorgeous colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the paisley to create this card! It's just stunning! Another on my list! 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Absolutely gorgeous use of the Paisley stamp set, I just love it so much. I must get mine out and try. Well Done. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so gorgeous Ang, am going to have to weaken and get this set I think lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Beautiful card Angela. Love how you created the layout using this set. I'm swayed on getting this set now. Love the patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, this is amazing. The whole placement of the images and the colours are beautiful, That is it; I am placing an order for this set,tonight. I am a huge Paisley Fan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the layout of the stamps, they flow so well & love how you've taken them to the opposite corners! So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great case. Love your card. The more I look at your card, the more I wanted to get this set. Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! You've really perfected the use of the Paisleys - everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Angela, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angela, I really didn't pay much attention to the Paisley stamp set before but now I think I need it. Great color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you have used this is, might have to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angela this is soooo pretty - i wasnt drawn to the Paisleys & Posies set but i think you've changed my mind - love your case xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Angela, another vote for Paisleys & Posies. Great CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Angela. I really love your colours and layout. Must try this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.