Thursday 8 October 2015

Australian Christmas - Wonderland

Hi All!

We are getting into much warmer weather now and my mojo is coming back - YAY - so today I have created another Australian themed Christmas card.

Here I have used Wonderland & Cozy Christmas stamp set's




To do the back ground I have swiped over the whole a piece of Whisper White card stock with So Saffron ink pad. Then I placed a 2 1/2 inch circle where I wanted the sun and started to sponge around first with Pumpkin Pie, then Crumb Cake and Soft Suede around the edges. Remove the circle then lightly swipe across the sun with Pumpkin Pie, then Crumb Cake and add a shadow of White where you want.

The hills are sponged in Mossy Meadow. To finish off stamp the trees in foreground then stamp off and stamp in background.
Add your sleigh and sentiment as you wish.

I hope you like this card



Thanks for visiting my blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

8 comments:

  1. I adore your card Angela it reminds me of a true Aussie Christmas 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, it is absolutely gorgeous, great job sharing how you did it too, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela - thanks for the inspiration for a great card. and great idea for combining those two stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Your inking is wonderful. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.