Monday 7 September 2015

Missing In Action


Hi All!
Yes I am sorry that  have been missing in action :( 
I have been super super busy as it is the start of Wedding season soon and couples are getting in early for their stationary to be organised. I don't post anything about the stationary I create as some of these weddings I create for are done at least 6-8 months before the ceremony and I would not like for someone to see the couples designs before guest's receive them.


Stationary packages include:
Table Numbers
Wishing Well Cards
RSVP's
Invitations
Place Cards


Other items I have been working on lately is Exploding Baby Boxes, these have been literally flying out the door.



This one order was for 7 boxes

Well that's it for now as I have to get back to work so I can create a card for you guys, hope you have a great day!

Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.