Monday 5 October 2015

Wonderland - PPA270

Hi All!

Again another beautiful day here in rural Australia - Today's temp is a nice 35 deg Celsius (95 Fahrenheit) and it's only Spring! Sometimes I wish we had snow at Christmas time then I think nah I on't like cold weather.

Today I am playing along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge




I adore this colour combination
Here I made a shaker card with an extended window, a full list of products used will be listed below




I am also a nail technician and wanted some snow so I raided my glitter stash



To create the long window, place your top cutting pad as in photo's - to the edge bottom of the frame before last window edge. Run through Bigshot




Take out and remover pieces then turn around and line up Die so it lines up with the bottom line in piece you previously cut. Place top cutting pad just on the edge so it does not cut the top part.


Finished cut



If you would like to watch this Youtube Video but do it from end to end



I hope you like this card.

Be sure to head on over to the Pals Paper Arts challenge and check out the designers creations.

Thanks for visiting my blog

Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Angela, love how you extended the window

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the double window and the glittery frost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful shaker card and I love the long window. Thanks for sharing the video too and for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful way to use the window framelit. Thank you for the tutorial, too! Come back and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! Appreciate the tip on making the long window! Thanks so much for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tips for making the windows bigger! Can't wait to try them myself. Now if we could just get them off the backorder list, we'd be golden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for instructions and you did a wonderful job and the card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.