Friday 3 July 2015

You're Sublime - Paper Players PP251


Hi All!
Today I wanted to play along with The Paper Players Challenge. 
This sketch is from designer Nance Leedy.



On this sketch I thought I could use for the first time the Watercolor Wash back ground stamp and You're Sublime set. I have heat embossed in clear on Whisper White with the background stamp then using Aqua Painters brushed with Pacific Point ink.


I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog


Product used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Love your little blue crab, great background too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The little crab is too cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. Loved playing along with this challenge :)

      Delete
  3. This is awesome Angela. Love what you have done with the watercolor wash stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background ! And love that cute crab as well !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.