Thursday 2 July 2015

Paper Cake


Hi All!
Yesterday I was in a flower making mood, then I wanted to do another paper cake and when you mix the two you can get some amazing creations if you put your mind to it.

On this cake I wanted it to be White and Gold which I actually found hard because Stampin Up don't have any of the beautiful flowery back ground stamps that are current, so you will have to excuse me for using this gorgeous retired one.

The flowers are made using only two colours of card stock - Whisper White and Brushed Gold (again sadly retired) Listed below you will see what punch's and die needed to make these flowers.










Spiral Flower Die to make the bigger flowers, these can be rolled in a single layer or use two and roll together to make a fuller flower



For the smaller flowers you will use only 2 punches, 2 3/8 Scallop Punch & 1 1/4 Scallop Punch. Punch out using the smaller punch then punch over that using the bigger punch (saves on wastage) then using your paper snips trim close to the edge of the inside of the scallops as pictured below. Roll your flowers then use Tombow to adhere.


I hope you like my creation!


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. This is so incredible Angela! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie...I loved creating this project

      Delete
  2. Angela, I want to make one of these for my daughter's first bridal show as a wedding planner. Can you tell me what size the boxes were?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ready to sink your teeth into a wedding day confection? Not many guests leave the reception before the baked recipe is cut! The wedding cake is a tradition that will be featured in your many photographs for years to come. Therefore, read on to learn how to choose the perfect wedding cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Singapore is a melting pot bubbling over with tourists, inhabitants and expatriates from all parts of the world, and these people naturally comfort food recipes diverse eating habits. Through the ages, the Chinese, Malay, Indians and the foreigners (westerners) have cast their influence on Singapore's food recipes and there is no doubt that Singapore is a food lovers' paradise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.