Wednesday 22 July 2015

Circle Of Spring - Just Add Ink #271


Hi All!
Well it is raining here so what better way to spend a lovely day inside and craft. 
I came across this great blog Just Add Ink so I thought today I would create a card for the Just Add Ink sketch why not head on over and check out the design teams awesome cards.
Here is this weeks sketch
I love this as it was quick and easy to create.
Background is created using the Fluttering TIEF on Blushing Bride cardstock
Wreath is from the Circle Of Spring stamp set and stamped in Memento Black on Whisper White, then is coloured using the Subtles markers. 
Cut out using the Wonderful Wreath framelits.  
I love how everything Stampin Up creates coordinates.



Banners have been cut using the Banner Triple Punch.
A full list of products will be shown below.

Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty colour combination, Angela. The delightfully-coloured wreath, and the embossed butterfly panel, are my favourite details. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! Great card Angela! Love the beautiful colours and the gorgeous Circle of Spring! You've coloured it beautifully! Makes me want to break out mine and have a play! The butterfly embossed layer is beautiful! I love that embossing folder! Fantastic use of this weeks sketch! Thank for playing along this week at Just Add Ink! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rochelle. Yes I also love that Embossing folder

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty card Angela, l love the butterfly texture and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous as always Angela.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.