Wednesday 6 January 2016

Rose Garden - GDP017

Well I am extremely sleep deprived today and the brain was a little foggy to be crafting, so nanna nap before craft time has now inspired me to create this project for the Global Design Project Challenge.




I have used the Rose Garden Framelits from the New Occasions Catalogue to create a mask so I can colour with sponges. Then before removing mask completed with the Bokeh effect.




To cut the mask, run a scrap piece of cardstock through big shot then clean out the bits you will not need. Stick outline back into frame it was cut from with a bit of tape. Now you are ready to sponge the image




Don't forget this weeks awesome deals!




Thanks for visiting my blog




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.