Friday 8 January 2016

Occasions 2016 - Botanical Builder

Hello again!
This morning I have a lovely time making flowers from the Botanical Builders framelits and got a little carried away (got lots made) so I thought I better add some to a card.
This one I used the Bokeh technique on the flowers as well as the card base and panel. Colours used for background were Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie, leaves Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.



I had a little trouble when I went to add the sentiment as the Embossing Powder wanted to stick to the Craft White ink. Wrecked one piece so started another but then I dried it with the heat gun then used dust buddy. Result not as good as I wanted but it was alot better than first attempt.




Thanks for visiting my blog



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.