Monday 4 January 2016

Occasions 2016 - Bear Hugs

Can you believe we are a few days into 2016 already!
I am hoping you all have an awesome year ahead of you and hope you continue to visit my blog for your daily dose of inspiration.

Today's card is another Occasions Catalogue sneak peek and you will be able to view the products online tomorrow 5th Jan.

Bear Hugs stamp set and matching framelits are just too cute, I am loving this little guy.


I have stamped and cut out 2 images of the bear so I could give him some pants. Coloured using Stampin' Write Markers.

Background stamp is Watercolor Wash available from the annual Catty.





I love Sale-A-Bration because SU loves giving away free stuff … and we have three different ways you can earn free products …


Got stuff on your wish list? Now is the perfect time to get those things as you’ll earn one Free Sale-A-Bration product for every $90 you order – so the more you spend the more you’ll get free!
Note: Pages 4-15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (5 January-31 March 2016); Pages 16-19 show limited-time products available only until 15 February.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming 16 February!



This is the perfect excuse to get your friends together and have some creative time and shop and chat together!  When you host a qualifying  party of $400 in Sales you’ll earn a bonus $50 in    Hostess Rewards! Don't forget you’ll earn free Sale-A-Bration items on your own order as well!




This really is the best time to join Stampin’ Up!  I know I say anytime is good but really, during Sale-A-Bration, is the best time for you so if you’ve been considering it or if you were a demonstrator previously and would like to return the time to do that is during Sale-A-Bration and I’d love nothing more than for you to join my team the Inky Angels




Yes you are reading that right!  Normally the $235 in products for $169 is super value but during Sale-A-Bration you can get $295 in products for just $169! Plus FREE postage

So if you have a long wish list now is the time to get the products you want and save money. 
No contracts. 
No need to purchase any more.
Just want a discount on your purchase every time? 
So contact me today to arrange your catalogues, book your party or to ask any questions you might have about Joining and getting that awesome Starter Kit!


Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.