Wednesday 27 January 2016

Botanical Builder Framelits - Botanical Garden Vellum


Hey all!
My mojo took a siesta as did I and since the Australia Day long weekend is over it is time to get back into the craft room.
Today I had another play with the border framelit from the Botanical Builder framelits. I wanted to create a mask with the little leaves off to each side and leave the centre vacant to colour and use the Bokeh effect.

I was so glad that it took only one attempt to get it right and am really happy with how this card turned out.





To create the mask take the long leaf border framelit from the set and place on the left hand side of a sheet of scrap paper and run through Bigshot. Once done turn paper over and place on platform of Bigshot and align framelit again on the left side leaving a nice even space between first cut then run through Bigshot.
Once one it should like photo below.




Place over a piece of Whisper White an using Stampin Sponges colour with your selected colours. Optiional: before removing mask using Craft White create your Bokeh Effect.






Check out this weeks deal!






Thanks for visiting my blog

Products used to create card.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.