Friday 9 October 2015

Global Design Project - Groovy Love

Hi All!

Today I am playing along with the Global Design Project for the first time. Why not head on over and check out the challenge and see the awesome designers creations




Here I decided to use the Groovy Love stamp set
Lines around the edge are created using the Soft Sky marker from the Subtles collection and the Daffodil Delight marker from the Brights Collection.
Hearts are stamped then punch out using the sweetheart punch.
Assemble as you wish. A full list of products used will be listed below




I hope you like this card


Thanks for visiting my blog



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Welcome to the GDP challenge I hope you have had fun coming up with your creation this week. Great use of the colours on your love hearts and cute sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Global Design Project challenge! I look forward to seeing your next creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, love the hearts, colours everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela - What a great use of these colors and stamp set. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela, So glad you could play along this week and join in with the Global Design Project! Love this CAS style card, especially the coordinating border!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.