Saturday 1 August 2015

Timeless Love

Hi All!
Again it is a beautiful rainy day here, we don't get a lot of these day's out our way so we cherish each one. Nothing like the sound of it of the tin roof - very soothing.

Today I am playing with the set "Timeless Love" and have coloured using my new Chameleon Pens (they are awesome & refillable) which you can purchase through
 Art By Jenny here in Australia. 
Pop on over to her store, Jenny is fantastic to communicate with and is super speedy with postage.




I had fun using these markers to colour the flowers on this although I found the Yellow to be a bit bright it still turned out ok. 
Background is created using the Lovely Lace TIEF onto Crumb Cake cardstock.




Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.