Monday 6 July 2015

World Of Dreams Paper Players Challenge 252

Hi All!

Today I wanted to play along with the Paper Players and this is Ann's theme challenge.




Oh I love playing with all sorts of outdoor themes so it suited me to a T, so what I have done on this card first is stamp with the back ground "Hardwood" in Memento Black. Then using Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie & Real Red sponge from lightest colour to darkest making it blend together down the page. Images from the "World Of Dreams" stamp set and are stamped using Versamark and heat embossed in black.




Sentiment is heat embossed in Black onto Vellum.


I hope you like this card.


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. I like your card! That stamp set is so great. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the sponging and the vellum overlay is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, the way you've blended the gradation of colour up the hardwood panel. What a fabulous backdrop for the silhouettes! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card...the ombre shading is just perfect for the silhouette images! Just wonderful! We're so glad you played with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.