Monday, 27 July 2015

Happy Notes - Paper Players #255

Hi All!
It is nice and sunny here but still a bit chilly at 1 deg cel hence staying inside.
Why not head on over and check out the new challenge at the Paper Players blog.



This is my creation for the challenge, I have used the Happy Notes stamp set an Lots Of Tags framelits. I have coloured the sentiment using the Subtitles collection markers straight to stamp then give a little "huff"on stamp to heat then stamp onto cardstock.
Then flower is from the Petite Petals stamp set. To get the veins I have stamped using the plant from By the Tide set. Got this idea from a good friend Tamie Holt.

A full list of products will be shown below.



Thanks for visiting my blog



Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Angela, how fun is this for someone that just moved into a new home! I love your mix of patterns and that gorgeous flower! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. I am loving playing along

      Delete
  2. A perfect "moving" card, Angela! There are so many fabulous details that I LOVE about this card...the bow, the flower, the doily and more! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. This was an awesome challenge

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.