Monday 27 July 2015

Happy Notes - Paper Players #255

Hi All!
It is nice and sunny here but still a bit chilly at 1 deg cel hence staying inside.
Why not head on over and check out the new challenge at the Paper Players blog.



This is my creation for the challenge, I have used the Happy Notes stamp set an Lots Of Tags framelits. I have coloured the sentiment using the Subtitles collection markers straight to stamp then give a little "huff"on stamp to heat then stamp onto cardstock.
Then flower is from the Petite Petals stamp set. To get the veins I have stamped using the plant from By the Tide set. Got this idea from a good friend Tamie Holt.

A full list of products will be shown below.



Thanks for visiting my blog



Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. Angela, how fun is this for someone that just moved into a new home! I love your mix of patterns and that gorgeous flower! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect "moving" card, Angela! There are so many fabulous details that I LOVE about this card...the bow, the flower, the doily and more! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.