Saturday 4 July 2015

Awesomely Artistic

Hi All!
Today is a little warmer outside (4 deg cel) so still staying inside. I say bring on summer!

Upon checking my emails this morning was the Just Add Ink Challenge and they had chosen these gorgeous colours, all my faves. 
So I decided I had to do a card combining with Awesomely Artistic.


 Just Add Ink



Here I have sponged a paper doily in Pool Party then stamped the floral image with versamark and heat embossed in white. Coloured flowers using aqua painters with all 4 colours set for challenge. Dragonfly is coloured using markers straight to stamp then cut image out. 



I hope you like this card
Be sure to pop on over to Just Add Ink Blog and check out all of the ladies beautiful work


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Angela! I particularly love the colour combo and the dragonfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! So soft and elegant. Great use of that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, this is so beautiful! The challenge colours lend themselves perfectly to use of this stamp set. I love the stamping on the base card, as well as the main panel. So pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine. I had lots of fun with this one

      Delete
  4. That sponged doily is a great backdrop for the floral frame. Your card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, Angela. I love the background stamping and the way you've added your focal circle off centre on the doily. It adds interest. You've put together a really pretty card. Thanks for joining the challenge fun at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful use of the colours Angela. I love the blue tint on your doily and the feature panel stamping is so soft and lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.