Sunday 7 June 2015

Friendly Wishes

Hi All!

A quick card for today using the new Friendly Wishes stamp set from the 2015/2016 Annual Catalogue. I love the Gold embossed vellum and Pink Pirouette paired together. I have also used Brushed Gold cardstock which is sadly retired.

I hope you like this card




Breaking News!!

How awesome is this promotion?? 

Who doesn't like FREEBIES??

SIGN UP between 2nd June and 31st June and you can get an extra 2 FREE STAMPS SETS!!! (no obligations- HOBBY DEMOS MORE THAN WELCOME!)
You will be eligible to receive two stamp sets of your choice ON TOP OF YOUR STARTER KIT! For only $169 you get to choose $235 worth of Stampin’ Up! goodies. 
Which stamps do you get to choose from?
So potentially you could get $350+ Stampin’Up! products in total for $169.
The best part is you get to pick any stamp set from the new annual catalogue!

Any questions please feel free to contact me today!
Or click on picture to join now



Thanks for visiting my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.