Wednesday 6 May 2015

Inspire, Create, Share - Convention



Thank you for joining us for the Crazy Crafters Convention Blog Hop, this hop we are reminiscing about the Inspire, Create, Share Convention held on the gorgeous Gold Coast to bring in the New Annual Catalogue!
Our host is the very talented lady....Kylie Bertucci

You would have arrived here from the lovely and talented Michelle Mills

This is some of our awesome Crazy Crafters Team


This was my fabulous view from my accommodation, until the storm hit. It was a wild an windy couple of days! I had an awesome awesome time at convention, an loved catching up with so many talented people.




We hope you enjoy our virtual hop where you will either learn great techniques for your paper crafting projects or just a chance to enjoy each of the ladies lovely creations! Be sure to click on the next button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop.

NOW for some sneak peaks!


This is the gorgeous Bohemian DSP which I have used on the card below


Cards below were our make and takes at convention using "I Think You're Great" stamp set  which will be available from the 2nd of June 2015, along with many many more beautiful set's.


I have to admit I made these cards once I got home as I was too busy chatting to so many lovely ladies.







I hope you enjoy our blog hop, now for you to move on to the lovely Kylie Bertucci




Thanks for visiting my blog

2 comments:

  1. You had very similar highlights to me - only I cheated and got Bruno to make my Make and Takes for me. lol. It was so wonderful to meet up with you again. Glad that you enjoyed your time despite the grey weather. Love the card with the Bohemian Designer Series Paper on it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANG! I LOVE your make and takes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.